Saturday, November 6, 2010

Show On The Road!! Let's Go!

Okay folks, let's get this show on the road!  I've been in and out of the office.  I am swamped in my "regular" life but I have customers to make happy, both male and female.  Here comes a doozy of a sale. 

I have been inundated with questions and orders about THE MOTHER OF ALL CHRISTMAS SALES!  I have mostly confused people.  When you offer that many options, it just confuses the beans out of people!  So here goes the simplest and the best sale of all:


1.  BUY TWO HANDBAGS ON THE AT ANY RETAIL PRICE AND GET THE THIRD BAG FREE.  Yup, it's the buy two get one free special again!!  Hooray.  I know just about EVERY SINGLE one of you have asked me for that dealio again.  Here it is.

The special starts TODAY November 6, 2010 and ends November 20, 2010.  The ABSOLUTE last day to order your bags IN TIME for Christmas delivery has also been extended to NOVEMBER 25, 2010.  

Here are some simple details about the special above:

1.  Buy two handbags for any retail value, get the third bag for free means that if you buy Bag A valued at $260 and Bag B valued at $100 and then choose Bag C valued for $325, you will pay for Bag C and Bag A and get Bag B for free.  I am not sure if people are trying to be smart here or just don't get that you pay for the two most expensive bags and get the least expensive bag for free.  In my frugal ways, I'd buy three bags that were as close in value as that is the best bet.

2.  If you liked the MOTHER OF ALL CHRISTMAS sale better than the BUY TWO GET ONE FREE special, AND YOU UNDERSTOOD THE MOTHER OF ALL CHRISTMAS SALES, then go ahead and take advantage of that sale.  You can find the details of that sale here.

Any questions, ASK!  

Happy Shopping...BUY TWO AWESOME BAGS GET THE THIRD ONE FOR FREE!!