Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Orders - New Deadline November 30, 2010

Due to my own family issues, I have deliberately cut orders that I am taking for XMAS.  If I have not replied to your email or query, I'm not ignoring you.  I'm replying to hundreds of other emails and queries and trying to keep the number manageable.

I am sorry but I am swamped in my REAL LIFE and I don't want people to be disappointed with late deliveries.  Having said that, it was parent teacher interviews last night.  Man, that was fun...not.

Okay, all is good now.  Please, please, please write to me.  I have made amends with most of you.  The BUY TWO GET ONE FREE special has also been extended to December 5, 2010, but the absolute latest deadline for XMAS shopping is November 30, 2010.

I will be answering emails all night long tonight and hope to get through about 200 of them tonight.  Many thanks for everyone's patience.

Happy Shopping...at long last!!