Saturday, October 16, 2010

Love!!!

OMG!  Brand new Balenciaga bags.  I love them!!

I don't even care that I'd barely get my wallet in these bags.  I have to get one.  Balenciaga replicas are made SO SO well.  If you have purchased one from me, you know what I'm talking about.  They are FANTASTIC!!

Excellent lambskin leather, durable with amazing hardware! 

You cannot go wrong with a Balenciaga replica bag. 

They are very, very in demand and extremely in style. 

While the look may be a bit dressed down for formal meetings and board gatherings, rest assured that even in those settings you're going to be fine. For that setting however I'd stay away from the obvious hot pinks and lime greens.  Using the neutral tones for business meetings is totally fine and you can match them to any pant or skirt suit. 

The bags are so "IT" right now that you cannot go wrong!  All the bags above are on the website RIGHT NOW!!  $260USD includes shipping and inspection to Canada and the US. 

Happy Shopping!!